Saturday, April 2, 2011

Quirky accessories

I love accessories.

Since my clothes usually aren't very out there (I'm not bold enough for wet look leggings or the previously discussed leather shorts, sorry!) I try to make sure my accessories are different and stand out.

A recent purchase was this necklace from forever 21, 4.80 euros

Yes.. it's a robot.

Isn't it cute? I don't know what I'm gonna wear it with yet but I can see myself planning an outfit around it haha!

On a side  note it was my first time in Forever 21 (I know, I know but I've been super busy this year okay...) and to be honest, I wasn't really impressed. Everyone raved about it but I didn't see what the fuss was about. The pricing system really confused me, things I thought would be expensive were cheap and vice versa. Also it is huge and I had a headache after half an hour wandering around. Maybe I'm missing something?

P.S I've changed my blog format a little, let me know if you like/dislike it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Never been to Forever21 either...maybe because I'm not 21? :). Love, love the robot though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't think you're missing out on much! They have some nice, unusual jewellery in there though, like the robot! It was so cute I had to get it :)

    ReplyDelete