Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Two out of three ain't bad...

I felt like I was in a lipstick rut.
That's my excuse for this.. lipstick binge is the only thing I think I can call it.

I went up to the counter to pay, with two lipsticks and the girl serving tells me that theres a 3 for 2 on Rimmel.. what do I come back with.. another bloody lipstick.. *Sigh* I am a disaster.

So yeah if you aren't interested in lipstick skip this post!


Here we have Moisture Renew lipsticks in 200 Latino, 600 Soft Coral and 620 Coral Queen
I usually stick with shocking pinks or nudes so this was me choosing something different!! First up is 600 Soft Coral. 7.99 euro each but like I said I got 3 for 2 here.
 I was very alarmed by the fact that this is orangey looking in the bullet. There is nothing I hate more than orange lipstick. Ugh. Thankfully this is NOT orange but more of a peachy colour. Happy out so!


 I actually quite like it on! Nice and subtle but a change from nude.

Next is 200 Latino.

 This is a cool toned deep pink. I didn't expect it to be as pigmented as it was to be honest. It delivers quite a lot of colour and it's quite a dark pink. I'm not sure if this picture exactly does it justice..

Regardless I like it. I think I'll be keeping it for nights out though!

Last and eh least for me anyway is 620 Coral Queen.


Sorry about the blur!


My camera sort of failed me at this point. I just couldn't get it to capture the colour on my lips very well.. Anyway,I really am not liking this colour. It looks like a red-orange to me on my lips. Maybe it's the fact that my skin is paler than pale and the colour just really stands out but I don't think I'll be coming back to this!

But two out of three ain't bad, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment