Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring nails: Catrice Ultimate nail lacquer in Run Forest Run!

I really wanted a nice green for my nails for Paddy's day but couldn't find one anywhere! It's just typical that I find one I love about a week later.

ANYWAY, this is Catrice Ultimate nail lacquer in Run Forest Run! (I'll admit I laughed at the name)


The photo of the bottle is with flash as is the last picture so I think the second picture is a more acurate representation of the colour. The name suggests it's a forest green but I don't know if I would call it that.. it's definitely not mint green either. I'd call it grass green but that's just me! :)

The bottle suggests applying two coats, but to be honest one coat seemed fine to me! I layered on another coat in the hope that it would stop it chipping quickly (A little tip wear 2 days later but that's not bad).

I love the colour (so springtime!) and I was really impressed with the price, 2.79 euros in Pennys for 10mls, considering some of the Rimmel polishes are over a fiver for 8mls. I think I'll be checking out Catrice more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment