Saturday, March 26, 2011

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner 24hour wear

 After hearing about this on the wonderful http://www.beaut.ie/ I knew I had to give it a go. I usually use pencil eyeliner as I find liquid quite tricky to work with  and I can only use it when it comes in a pen! I use 17's Soft liner eye pen in Soft Jet.

I bought this in Boots for the introductory price of 8.99 euros, good really, you are getting gel eyeliner and a brush. Usually I tend to throw away brushes I get with products because well.. they usually suck. But this brush is good, really good.





The gel eyeliner is really easy to use and doesn't drag or crease. It lasts ALL DAY which I was really impressed by. Another thing which I was really happy about was that there was no awful tatooing of the upper eyelids (you know when after a while the eyeliner smudges on the upper eyelid creating a sort of half moon shape that makes you look like a crazy person...)

It's only available in Black for now but I'm sure we will be seeing some new colours soon!

New staple in my make-up bag I think!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment