Monday, March 14, 2011

Essence Lash Mania saves the day!

After my unpleasant experience with Maybelline's The Falsies Black drama I was all out of mascara. Faced with the prospect of NO MASCARA (eek!) I quickly sprinted down to the local shopping centre to find something to tide me over.

The chemist was SHUT. No Rimmel fix then.

I hit Dunnes in desperation, the Rimmel stand was destroyed. However the Essence stand was perfectly untouched (messy testers/children seem to be snobs too haha) so I rushed in that direction and quickly picked up a tube of Essence lash mania ultra volume mascara.





This mascara was only supposed to be a quick fix but now I absolutely LOVE it :) It separates and defines lashes really well. It's not very thickening or densifying but that doesn't really bother me, I still use it for day and night time and it does the job very well.

Did I mention it's only 2.49 euros...? That's me sold! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment