Monday, March 21, 2011

Who likes short shorts? .... Not me.

What is it about spring that brings out shorts season? I much rather wearing skirts or lovely dresses.
It's not even that I prefer them, it's.. this is a little embarrassing but.. I'm afraid of shorts.

There I said it.

Shorts completely puzzle me. My childhood memories tell me that back then shorts belonged to summertime, were available in bright neon colours or denim and even then I disliked them. I also dislike showing my legs in them (I'm short I feel they do me no favours!!). And what to you wear with them?? What tops/shoes etc?

However, in the last few years shorts have become ''cool'', a must-have really. Which I em, don't have. I feel like lately every magazine I open features leather shorts as THE item for spring/summer '11. I look at these magazines and these pictures below and I think 'Hmm they do look quite good'..




There's no denying it. They seem to make an outfit effortlessly amazing.

Maybe I could go for a leather skirt instead?!

2 comments:

  1. ohh they're fab, love the look on the second pic! they have to go with high heels though so not something I imagine myself wearing around Dub. Well, at least not in daylight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha too true! I always imagined them as part of an oufit you'd wear if you were going out but now I look at the pictures.. they all seem to be taken in the daytime!

    ReplyDelete