Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Review: 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive

When I was browsing around the 17 counter in Boots I had a dilemma. I couldn't decide between  this 17 mirror shine lipstick in Flirtini or another interesting shade called Beehive.

I went with the former but after reading the forums on the fabulous http://www.beaut.ie/ where people were raving about this colour I decided I must go back and purchase Beehive. As you do. (I'm a beaut.ie addict, anything they recommend I will happily try out haha)

 I'm not exactly sure of the price but it was around a fiver I think.. will update later with exact price! :)


The colour is gorgeous, in the bullet it's exactly the pinky toned nude you see in this pic.


On the lips
 It leaves your lips moisturised and glossy without being sticky and I think the colour is perfect for a neutral daytime look or even to pair with smoky eyes at night.
One of my new staple lip products I think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment