Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Must Have: L'Occitane en Provence Volumizing mist for fine hair

Everytime I go to the hairdresser, no matter where I go, they all say the same thing about my hair : It's fine but there's lots of it. Unfortunately, my hair gets completely weighed down and it can be a nightmare trying to get volume.

Cute hair clips courtesy of Penney's

I bought L'Occitane's Volumizing mist for fine hair after Julie from Musings of a Make Up Maniac reccomended it as she has uh-mazing hair. Also I pretty much want to buy everything she reviews!

2-3 spritz' is enough to give volume to my fine hair and wake it up. There is a herbal-y smell from the 5 essential oils it contains which  fades fairly quickly so shouldn't be a problem for those who have easily irritated noses!

I can confirm this works as well on short hair as on long, having recently gotten my long locks chopped up into a pixie cut.

Side note: On a good day, I feel like Ginnifer Goodwin.
 On a bad day, Justin Bieber. Let's forget about that shall we?

This product is worth the rather pricey (for a volumising spray) 24.50e as a little goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment