Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Foundation Trials: L'Oreal True Match foundation

My skin's looking a little worse for wear lately! Late night studying, stress and stress-induced comfort eating (mmm cholocate...) are the culprits! Exam time, huh?

Anyway, I've been looking for a new foundation that will give me a little more coverage to disguise this but still look sheer enough for day-time use. One of my friends praised L'Oreal's True Match foundation to high heavens so I decided to try it out.


Happily, I love it! I got in in N1 (Neutral). I'm pale but I don't really get this whole 'warm' or 'cool' skin idea really (Sorry MAC!) , some 'warm colours' look fine on me and some 'cool colours' don't suit me at all.

This is easy to blend, lightweight and best of all gives good coverage without feeling like a mask! Thumbs up! :)

1 comment:

  1. that was my basic for years. Recently swaped to Rimmel but still loving it

    ReplyDelete