Sunday, May 15, 2011

A brush with Bourjois: Brand love

Bourjois is a brand I love. I am very very fond of their healthy mix foundation (must review soon!) and I am also a huge fan of their little round pot eyeshadows. I am really surprised that I haven't reviewed anything by Bourjois before!! Here are two things I picked up recently that I'm loving!  :)

I am a total gel eyeliner convert after buying the amazing Maybelline gel eyeliner but every now and again I turn back to trusty ol' pencil liner. It's quick & importantly very easy to reapply when you're out and about.
Or in a rush first thing in the morning running to an exam.

Recently I'm loving Bourjois Effet Smoky (Smoky effect language fans!! Ooh lala!) in  Ultra Black.


And it really is Ultra black! It comes with a pencil on one end and a little blender thingy on the end which is great for doing a smoky eye.

I love this but bear in mind that it is pencil eyeliner and will need to be reapplied after a while!
7.99 euro Boots

The second  product I'm loving is their blushers, especially this one in 54 Pink Frisson

It's a lovely pink with slight shimmer and it smells GREAT!! Perfect for summer.

I'm still doing exams so posts will probably be few and far between 'til I finish, good luck to everyone else doing exams! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment