Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Oh April/May I don't know whether I like you or not... The weather has been beautiful but sadly this is essay-writing/study time for me as my final exams are in 2 weeks.. eek! Hence my absence from blogland!!

However, a certain event this week made me decide I had to do a post even if I am up to my neck in novels and essays...Yup, it's the Royal Wedding! :)

I know many, many people couldn't care less about this wedding and to be honest I was one of those people a week ago. Then I had the t.v on Friday morning and I couldn't stop watching it!!!

I loved Kate's dress, to me it seemed conservative enough for a royal wedding but still stylish... I fell in love with lace again just looking at it.




I liked Pippa's dress but I thought it wasn't really suitable for the occasion.. The colour, the fit was absolutely beautiful but for a wedding, as a bridesmaid? I'm not so sure! Then again, I presume Kate chose this dress for her sister so she must have been okay with it! I love the colour of the evening dress though... Gorgeous!


I'm a sucker for a fairytale and this seemed just like one! The kiss on the balcony was so lovely and that slight turn she did just as they left the balcony with a big smile on her face (top left hand corner here).. Magical.




(Please excuse all the gushing in this post!! I'm fond of weddings to say the least! ;) )

Pictures from http://www.popsugar.com/ & google image search

No comments:

Post a Comment