Thursday, May 19, 2011

NOTD Essence Most Wanted

A very quick nail post!

I usually love bright nail varnish so I was surprised to be drawn to this chocolate brown colour. I think it looks really lovely but it's probably a bit dark for summer!

Sorry for the awkward hand pose but it was the best light I could get!

I did polka dots on one accent nail on each hand (my ring finger) to lighten up the whole look and I can see this being a HUGE trend in my future nail polish adventures =D (please excuse the cuticles!)


Essence Most Wanted and Bourjois while nail varnish for french manicures.

One thing I will say about this Essence polish is that while it may be cheap (under 2 euro I think!) I found the quality wasn't great. It chipped after a day (grrr). Also two/three coats are most definitely needed tor the polish to be opaque. Not sure if I'd re-purchase another Essence polish I might just stick with the lovely & budget-tastic Catrice!

No comments:

Post a Comment