Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Must Have: All hail Carmex!

I have spoken a few times about my dry lips and if you are friends with me in 'real life' you've probably heard me complaining about them.

I am a lipstick fiend owning in and around 45 lipsticks... I know... but beauty blogs are a safe place to admit these things :)

Therefore having moisturised lips is probably my number one beauty priority. I used Vaseline for years but I realised that while it protects lips from the elements, it's not very moisturising in itself.
Click for link to picture credit

I knew of Carmex but I don't know why I ignored the brand for so long!

Currently I own the pot, the tube and er, the balm stick. The tube is my favourite. I've already gone through 3!

It's magic and well worth the 3-4euro.




No comments:

Post a Comment