Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Working Girl

The good thing about a job is that you make money.

The bad thing about a job is that when you get days off you blow all your hard earned money.

Oh dear.

First stop was Brown Thomas to pick up a MAC lipstick I had been lusting over. The Glamourdaze collection is currently out so of course I needed to check that out. I will post on the Mac haul later this week!

Then Boots to pick up some necessities....



Now I don't like Christmas (grinch I know) but I really recommend checking out their Christmas section for gifts for others and er, yourself! This Mango set was 13.00euro! Soap and Glory in particular have really excellent little bundles around the festive season. Also keep an eye on the Boots Star gifts which are better than half price off each week!

And finally it ended, as usual, in Penneys where a selection of winter wear was purchased. Including ear muffs. Are these cool or not?? I don't know but they sure keep my ears lovely and warm!

And now I'm going back to work...

1 comment:

  1. Is soap and glory good? I like the branding but never tried their stuff.

    Ps
    Thx and happy New Year to u too!x

    ReplyDelete