Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nicely nude

Brightly coloured lips are all well and good but somedays the 'no make up' make up look wins out.

As I mentioned here I find it quite difficult to wear nudes. Most wash my pale skin out, especially some of the raved about Mac favourites.

 I really like Catrice as a brand and with lipsticks around the 4-6 euro mark I decided to give Ultimate Colour lipstick in 190 The nuder the better a go. As you can see in the close up it has a slight pinky tone eliminating the chance of corpse like lips, yay!



 I think it's a beautiful shade and excellent value. It's really really moisturising too which a must for me, I wear this at work for a good 4/5 hous with no discomfort. I will definitely repurchase this lipstick and I'm looking forward to trying out more shades from this line!

'No make up' make up!
 I can't wait to pair this with a smoky look using my new Smoked Urban Decay palette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment