Friday, November 9, 2012

Ramble #1

Occasionally I like to share things I'm liking, in real life and on the interwebs... 

Introducing ramble numero uno. 

Because it's nice to share! :)


 I love the 60's vibe of this video. It's my new make up inspiration. Lashings of eyeliner, false lashes and nude/ pale pink lips. I think I'll be giving this look a go on my next night out! :) 
The song is pretty damn catchy too!
~~~~~


Florence and the Machine is probably my favourite band. 
I love Florence Welsh, she is a real icon in my eyes. I'm bored of flesh flashing pop stars that are everywhere. She always looks different and unique, with this Vogue shot being one of my favourite images of her.


 Again, I love the vibe of this song... very Motown or something? 
I don't know, I just know everytime I hear her voice it genuinely gives me chills in the very best way.

I really recommend checking out her songs Seven Devils and Spectrum, if you haven't already heard them.


~~~~~
Leanne's recent post on her blog Thunder and Threads really struck a chord with me.
I have a fast metabolism, eating like a horse but burning off that food quite quickly. I frequently get comments about being a 'stick' and it can be a little insulting.
 I also agree with her on the 'real women' issue. 'Real women' can be slim too! This doesn't mean we are perfect, not by any means, but it's just a fact that people come in all shapes and sizes. 

~~~~~
I love Ladurée macaroons. I love how they look, smell, taste, everything! Unfortunetly they aren't stocked anywhere near me (sob) so I will just have to make do with this pretty picture!


~~~~~

And lastly, many of my friends have recently gotten puppies. As I live away from home, it really isn't practical for me to have a pet and my landlord certainly wouldn't thank me for getting one. 

A girl can dream however...

It's in a TEA CUP!


Aww!

~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment