Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Accessories!

Okay so I said I was going to try to update my wardrobe with things other than clothes and I've bought a few GORGEOUS (well I think so anyway) little bits and pieces lately which I think will definitely do the job.

This necklace is just so cute! And I LOVE cupcake stuff.
Penny's 2 euro.


Pennys 2/3 euro


Love this bag!! Floral canvas shopper that's big enough for my college books
15 euro in A/wear

Handbag 14.95 in H&M
It's tiny but fits the essentials when I'm going out and it's a bit different which is all I want!

Gorgeous oversized turquoise ring
4.95 euro in H&M

Hair clips 2.95 in H&M

Hair slides 3 euro in A/wear
 
Bangles with a lovely summery orange floral design on the main one. Florals are still everywhere this Spring/Summer
3.50 euro I think in Pennys!

No comments:

Post a Comment