Sunday, February 13, 2011

Letter Love

I love letters.

When a letter arrives (that isn't from the bank or a mobile phone company that is) with my name on it I am very very excited.

I told a friend about this fixation during conversation one time, he very sweetly wrote me a letter (he's in a different country at the moment) telling me all his news that we didn't get to discuss on Skype.


                                                     Friends are awesome eh? :)

I know a lot of people blather on about letter writing and how it's a lost art and so on. I'm not here to say any of that, just to express my own personal love of letters and everything about them, the fresh white envelopes, the cute stationary and dare I say it.... STAMPS!
Yes.
I love stamps.

Also it is possibly the biggest regret of my life so far that I didn't visit the pen museum in Paris last summer.
*Sob*



Anyway, I decided to pass on this lovely piece of joy and write a letter to my best friend who is also living in a different country this year, coz she has been a-mah-zing lately while I've been going through a rough patch.

                                                 Spread the love, Write a letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment