Saturday, February 19, 2011

Playing Cinderella

Final year in college is damn hard work.

I had a thesis to hand in at the beginning of January and that, combined with studying for my January exams nearly made me spontaneously combust with the pressure!

So I was pleasantly surprised  feckin' delighted when it was announced that we were going to have a proper college ball this semester. JOY!

Thing is I don't have a clue what to wear.

Last year, I wore my debs/grad dress cos it was amazingly beautiful... and I just wanted to wear it again! It's a turquoise coloured, full length, halter neck dress with a plunging back. I had it tailored and it just fits me so well...

         Obviously me + this dress = True Love                                   

There was an even mixture of people wearing debs dresses and cocktail dresses that year but since it was a ball I wanted to go all out. This year I'm sort of edging towards the same idea. The guys will all be in suits so they look formal and I feel like the girls should dress formally too. Also, I just want to get really dressed up again.                             
*Insert girlish squeal here*

Make-up wise I'm thinking of going for a real red carpet look; very natural foundation, black liquid liner on my top lash line and red lips. Simple but classic. Not too over-powering either. I hope.

Now I just have to get an amazing dress...  I have 18 days. The search begins now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment