Monday, October 15, 2012

Essence Cherry Blossom Girl eyeshadow quad

I cannot pass an essence stand without buying something. Fact.

So when perusing my local Essence stand I picked up this eyeshadow quad in 01 Dreaming under a cherry tree, because the colours looked interesting and well, it was 3.49. Seriously, what's to lose.

 I also love how Essence bring out new collections fairly regularly, just like some higher end brands. This is part of the Cherry Blossom Girl collection which is still about now if you'd like to pick this up! There is a lovely peachy/coral blush in this collection which I *may* have to return for...

Never having tried Essence's eyeshadows, I will admit that I thought it wouldn't be much good. 3.49 euros well spent though!

You do need a primer under these, I always use Urban Decay's primer potion in Original. The first colour in the quad can't be seen very well here but it's a off white-taupe colour.

The shades blend nicely together and create, in my opinion, the perfect autumnal eye. I'm always trying to bring out the green in my hazel coloured eyes and this really does that.



A friend complimented me on this last week and wouldn't believe it was Essence until I showed her the quad. Expensive looking eyeshadow on a budget, yes please!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these colours, can't believe it's essence! I have to get my hands on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they are so pretty! :) and at 3.49 it's hard to say no!

    ReplyDelete