Sunday, October 14, 2012

September Favourites

I love these posts on other peoples blogs (don't we all like taking a sneaky peek into each others make up bags!) so here's my take on Septembers make up faves.

1)  Clarins 3 Dot liner in Black



I'm sure you've read a million reviews on this so I won't bore you with mine. It's quite lovely, pigmented and easy to use, especially for early mornings when I'm half asleep and liquid liner just seems like too much fuss. This is 24 euros.This is/was Limited Edition but I hear Bourjois have a similar offering for around 10 euros which I will certainly be picking up when this runs out.



2) Bourjois Blush in 54 Rose Frisson

 












I really am not a blush person. I own about 5 blushers and erm, 43 lipsticks.. it's clear where my passions truly lie. However, I've wanted a really pink blusher lately. Rooting through my stash at home I found this. I often find that Bourjois products seem to develop a skin of hard product on top when you haven't used them in a while so I scraped off the top layer.




WELL.

What a difference that made. This is a beautiful, well pigmented blush, perfect for a pop of pink on the cheeks.
Plus it smells yummy.
Yes, that does count.
I think these are about 9-10 euros.








3) Bourjois Volume Clubbing in Ultra Black
 Exactly what it says on the tin. Clump free and black, black, black. Perfect for nights out, my friend actually thought I was wearing false lashes.  If that isn't a stamp of approval I don't know what is!
I bought this on special offer for 9.99 euros but  I'm not sure of the original price.

4) The Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay
LOVE THIS. It's just divine, suitable for both day and night. The best 40 euros I ever spent. Urban Decay have really  improved the quality of their eyeshadows, these last forever on me with no fallout.

5) Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie
One of the best lip butters. I have 8 of these so I should know. Perfect autumn colour but I love it all year round. Definitely will repurchase.



So that's my September favourites. Let me know what you've been loving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment