Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Crush

With the runaway success of their lip butters Revlon have recently launched Just Bitten Kissable balm stains.
As someone who has ridiculously dry lips these new moisturings lip offerings are a god send.




Emma Stone is also the face of Revlon, really there is no better endorsement for me!

This balm/stain comes in a pencil form, looking pretty similar to Clinques Chubby Sticks. It's twistable so no pencil sharpener required. The colour Crush really appealed to me, it's autumn and I do love a berry lip.



The colour shows up as a burgundy shade on my lips. You can layer it on for a strong colour or sheer it out. It's not as shiny or as moisturising as the lip butters but still decent, especially for balm in pencil form. Wear time is good, about 6 hours on me. I topped it up with some carmex after about 4 hours for a little bit of shine but that's just a personal thing.

These are 11.99 and I'm thinking of picking up the shade Honey next!


No comments:

Post a Comment