Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You're blushing!

After rediscovering my love for Bourjois' Little Round pot blusher, I have a renewed interest in all things blush. This means I need (ie.want) new blushers.

Sleek blushes are well known for being some of the most pigmented blushes on a budget. I already own Sleek's famous Rose Gold blush and I can safely say it is a very pigmented and lovely product.

It was decided. More Sleek was needed (ie. wanted) and consequently, ordered :)


Left Suede blush       Right Pixie pink

L-R Pixie pink, Suede, Rose gold

Pixie pink is a beautiful pale pink matte blush and looks really lovely on my pale skin (if I do say so myself!).

Suede is a peachy-tan colour (also matte), which to be honest I normally wouldn't go anywhere near. However it also looks really nice on pale skin, giving a healthy glow without looking  brown or dirty which is very important!! I also use this to softly contour my face.

Both colours look really natural and pretty, adding a lovely glow to the skin. I have a feeling I could be adding more to my collection.. most likely Coral or Pomegranate!

I ordered these blushes from beautyemporium.ie for 5.49 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment