Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Must Have: Bourjois Nail Polish 1 seconde remover

New series to beat the Monday blues! Let me know if you like it :)

In everyone's beauty stash there are certain items that are Holy Grail or Must Have products.

Nail varnish being one of my favourite beauty items I have tried and tested many nail varnish removers. However, the task of removing it I absolutely detest. It's just so boring. And that's just regular nail varnish. Lately no matter how delightfully glittery the polish I just can't get to grips with removing it.

This is where this week's Monday Must Have comes in. Bourjois' 1 seconde nail polish remover is brilliant.
The idea is fantasic but simple, essentially it's a sponge soaked in nail varnish remover with a hole in the middle. You dip your finger in, swirl it a few times and tah-dah, the polish is all gone. It also smells ok, for nail varnish remover!



Now it doesn't remove glitter polish in the same way but it definitely weakens the hold those stubborn little glitter flecks have on my nails. Another round of nail varnish remover and away they go.

It doesn't work in a second but it's still a miracle worker that I'll repurchase again and again!

I bought this for 6.99 euro in Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment