Friday, October 19, 2012

Outfit Of The Day


  
Outfit of the day posts are not my strong point. I need to get a) a tripod or b) someone to help me out and take the picture haha! 
However, here are some details of a recent OOTD.
 
Topshop jumper 64 euro

I usually would never spend this much on a jumper, of all things, but considering the cold winters in Ireland and the fact that Topshop were offering a 20% student discount I couldn't say no. It's really on trend with the military studs and khaki colour and it's super snuggly, a must in winter jumpers!

It also goes rather well with my ombré hair :)



I bought these earrings in Topshop too, they were originally 12.50 but they were discounted as well. I wore denim skinnies and black boots with the jumper so the neon adds a bit of colour to the casual outfit.
Neon green/yellow + Black skull




Pink nails

New RI purse

I've wanted a River Island purse for aaaages and this hot pink one is perfect. I can store all my cards/id's etc easily in it and because it's so bright, it's easily visible in my black handbag!

What have you been wearing lately? x

No comments:

Post a Comment